Hurry and reserve your spot today at: www.wallyicefest.com
Our people are working hard so you can Live the Dream. So, please tell all your friends and help us with Volunteers and Sponsors. Registration Deadline is January 13, 2016.
For all of those fence-sitters, you can get your team registered in advance and reserve your Team (just 3 to 5 other players) in the tournament. Then log back into the Registration portal and update your roster up to 3 days prior to the start of the tournament. This will help to streamline the check-in process with accurate rosters and make sure you get a spot in the tournament!
Our Dates of the event are planned for: January 28-29, 2017 (Sat-Sun); with Backup date: February 25-26, 2017 (Sat-Sun)
Important Event Notes and Guidelines:
- This event is filled on first-come, first-served basis.
- Divisions will be adjusted and based on popularity, and are subject to cancellation or being combined.
- Division disclaimer: The tournament director(s) reserves the right to move teams into appropriate divisions/wait lists as needed to ensure parity across the tournament.
- Guidelines, Rules and other info can be found online at Divisions Description
- If you plan to register multiple teams it is recommended that you designate a Captain to register each team individually. Captains will get a special Gift…
- Players must fit the age requirements for each division.
- Players can only be on one roster for the entire pond hockey event.
Thank you all for your participation and we look forward to sharing a fantastic event on beautiful Lake Wallenpapuack. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions directed to [email protected]