Cure for Cabin Fever
Only a few days left before the Pocono Mountains’ coolest winter event opens this Friday at Crystal Cabin Fever. It’s an amazing interactive ice display made from over 100 tons of ice! Keep your eyes open for Jack and the Beanstalk, castles, fairytale creatures and much more as this year’s theme is Once Upon a Time. Featuring a 50-foot dual run ice slide, ice carving demonstrations, interactive ice displays, and ice carving competitions, there is something for every member of the family. The expanded courtyard has live woodcarving and glass blowing, food, music, and tons of photo opportunities. Complimentary hot chocolate and wine tasting is available. Luckily, for those visiting Wally Ice Fest you can also catch the show before it ends on February 26th.
- Date: February 3, 2017 – February 26, 2017
- Recurring weekly on Sunday, Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Time: 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Price: $15/adults; $10/children ages 3-14; under 3 free; $12/seniors/military
- Venue: Crystal Cabin Fever
- Location: Sculpted Ice Works Inc.
- 311 Purdytown Turnpike
- Lakeville, PA 18438
- Phone: (570) 226-6246
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: www.crystalcabinfever.com