- All participants will be required to sign a Liability waiver and provide valid Identification (proof of age) at the event site. Any team found using an unregistered or illegal or non-rostered player will immediately forfeit the remainder of their games and will not be issued a refund.
- The organizing committee will hear emergency requests to modify rosters; however, granting such requests will be the exception, not the rule.
- Each player can only be on the roster of one team.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to modify the Rules and Divisions as deemed necessary; however, all teams will be informed of such changes prior to the event.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to prohibit any player or team from participating for safety concerns. Such teams or players will not receive a refund.
- Please download and fill out the CAP Roster Form to help select the correct division.
Please use the following division descriptions as a guideline when choosing a division. It is advised that you place your team based on the experience of your team’s strongest three players as opposed to your weaker players.
Please sign up for the appropriate division to keep the competition as evenly matched as possible(our Goal). These Divisions may be change, eliminated, or expanded based on registered participants. The Tournament Director(s)reserves the right to move teams into appropriate divisions as needed to ensure parity across the tournament. In future years, your team may be moved to a different Division if you register in a Division you had previously won.
|Name||Age Range||Skill Level|
Team is comprised primarily of advanced to elite level players 21 years of age and older. Players may have Junior A, B, C, Non-Varsity College (ACHA), Midget major, Prep or Varsity High School playing experience. Teams may be comparable to traditional high “B” or low “A” level adult house league teams.
Team is comprised primarily of less experienced adult players 21 years of age and older. A few players may have up to high school playing experience, but most of the team has limited youth playing experience or several years playing as an adult. These teams may be comparable to traditional low “C” or high “D” level adult house league teams.
Team is comprised primarily of average experienced adult players 31 years of age and older with intermediate level skills. Some players may have high school, competitive midget or Junior C playing experience. These teams may be comparable to traditional “C” level adult house league teams.
Team is comprised of Novice level players 31 years of age and older. Although some players may have 5+ years of playing experience (either as an adult or a youth), this experience is not to have exceeded the adult novice, or beginner youth levels. These teams may be comparable to traditional “D” level adult house league teams.
Intended for higher skilled teams comprised of advanced level players 40 years of age and older who have had many years of playing experience and/or significant past playing experience (college, professional, etc.).
Intended for Intermediate level players 45 years of age and older with experience in an average Men’s League. Some players may have past high school, competitive midget or Junior C playing experience. These teams may be comparable to traditional low “C” or high “D” level adult house league teams
Team is comprised of players from all levels that are 51 years and older. Oxygen tanks and Jumper Cables may be allowed in this division, with notes from your Doctor.