With Ice forming on local ponds and 50 more days to go, it’s time to plan your weekend at Wally Ice Fest. Our Dates of the event are planned for: January 26-27, 2019 (Sat-Sun); with Backup date: February 9-10, 2019 (Sat-Sun).
All Deadlines are Jan 19th for Hockey Registration (Ice Tee Golf is separate here , Curling is not required).
For all of those fence-sitters, you can get your team registered in advance and reserve your Team (just 3 to 5 other players) in the tournament. Then log back into the Registration portal and update your roster up to 1 week prior to the start of the tournament. This will help to streamline the check-in process with accurate rosters and make sure you get a spot in the tournament!
Our people are working hard so you can Live the Dream. So, please tell all your friends and help us with Volunteers and Sponsors by sending them to our web site- WallyIceFest.com.
Important Event Notes and Guidelines:
- This event is filled on first-come, first-served basis.
- Divisions will be adjusted and based on popularity, and are subject to cancellation or being combined.
- Division disclaimer:The tournament director(s) reserves the right to move teams into appropriate divisions/wait lists as needed to ensure parity across the tournament.
- Guidelines, Rules and other info can be found online at Divisions Description
- If you plan to register multiple teams it is recommended that you designate a Captain to register each team individually. Captains will get a special Gift…
- Players must fit the age and skill requirements for each division.
- Players can only be on one roster for the entire pond hockey event.
Thank you all for your participation and we look forward to sharing a fantastic event on beautiful Lake Wallenpaupack. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions directed to email@example.com
Wally Ice Fest Team